17 Feb 2010

3D

It is 03:30 and I have finally completed the 3D walking ball tutorial. For some reason I kept skipping steps or misreading them and had to start over numerous times before getting the hang of this. The end result isn't half bad. Once I had learned to read, the tutorial [By Erik Westlund] was very helpful.




HERE ARE SOME DRAWINGS FROM THE TATE WHAT I DID OF PEOPLE:


Also here are some drawings from le loife class:

 
Oh mai the quality is not good at all. My scanner is a bit of a disgrace and I have not been able to get better scans. I will try at some point to hijack a friend's or something.

National Gallery drawings:



  

Here's a vidya of 'Barry' walking vaguely pimpish:



And a go at Andy sneaking. It went pretty wrong so I did a different walk cycle for submission.

The ref for my final walk actually disabled the ability to embed, so here's a link instead (hey that rhymes~): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w

And here's my final walk:



Please excuse the rubbish bg, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment